20 Oct 2013

Crane Flies and Crowdfunding


Day 15:  After the staff have taken such in interest in our toilet, we decided maybe there is something interesting there and try to see what they’re up to, but the staff just act like they’re digging for treasure. News flash! There’s no treasure there, only poo…humans are so weird. Big news happened at the end of last week that somehow we were left out of! The staff got an article published about our cat café and neglected to mention us! They claim it’s because the article was written before they got us but we think they just want to claim our spotlight. They lost brownie points today. http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10718411.Cat_cafe_comes_to_Brighton/
  


Day 16: The staff have been working too hard and paying us too little attention. Get this: when we wake up, we have to meow to get their attention so that they come over and make a fuss of us. They should do it automatically, waiting on our every footstep. We’re starting to think they don’t know their place. At least they spend they time making our cat café closer to a reality.


Sushi: As I typed, Word told me “closer is not a valid number.” I know that Word, I’m not the stupid one, Sir Fluffington is…and my paws are not so big that I typed it in the wrong place like some heckler on twitter seems to think.


Sir Fluffington: Last week was the first crane fly, today the first normal fly flew in. I of course was the one to eat it. Yum! We were both after it and Sushi swatted it to the ground where I beat her to it.

Day 17: Today was another lazy day; the staff were busy preparing for crowdfunding whilst we slept. One fantastic thing did happen today: we had cat milk for the first time. It was so tasty we just wanted more and more.

Sushi:  I think I’d have milk on everything if I could, maybe a milk Jacuzzi is a good idea…I should patent that idea. I’ll call it the milkcuzzi, it’ll be huge.


Day 18: Sir Fluffington: Sushi went crazy today and was naughty. She definitely woke up on the wrong side of the cat tower. I, on the other hand, tried to show her the way to behave and was a perfect gentleman, women…

Sushi: I have decided after watching much Gossip Girl that Sir Fluffington is actually Chuck Bass in disguise. He schemes to make me look like the naughty one and even swaggers like Chuck; that’s right, Sir Fluffington doesn’t walk, he swaggers.















Day 19: Sir Fluffington: The staff had to do recording for the promotional video and they chose me to be in it. I knew they would choose me as Sushi was being a diva and refused to do it unless they gave her a room full of green fluffy mice and milkcuzzi, whatever that is. I was fantastic and knew my role well, I was a poor kitty being refused a home. I even knew when to meow.



Day 20: We were picked up a lot and shown some things that we can’t reach ourselves. The staff have a lot strange bits hanging around the place, they sure looked fun to play with. Once again all the staff did was work; we know they’re doing lots to help us open our cat café but they need their priorities straight. Giving us attention comes first!



Sushi: How to get the bed to yourself: start washing other person’s bum. They will move fairly quickly and then you have all the space you need to stretch out. You humans should try it when you want the bed to yourself.  I also watched Formula 1 with Keri. It was great being picked up so I had a better view. I wish she had watched the whole race with me but she’s weird and doesn’t find it interesting. How could you not want to play with all the moving cars?


Day 21:  The staff were in the press again. Again they didn’t mention us! We are outraged! So much so this post ends here! http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10738824.Brighton_s_first_cat_cafe_appeals_for_funding/

No comments:

Post a Comment