8 Oct 2013

Vets are Scary

Day 8: In the morning we were swiftly whisked off to the vets. Worst day ever.



The vets were noisy with barking puppies who thought they were as cute as us barking. We had a horrid pedicure where we lost half of our nails. The vets rubbed disgusting liquid in our ears which was really itchy. The price of being beautiful certainly is a high one. The worst bit was still to come… The vet got this huge scary needle and jabbed it into us. After this we felt really ill for the rest of the day and just laid down all day. We felt so bad we wouldn’t let any paparazzi take photos of us which is why there’s no photo of us today. The staff did tell us that they were busy filming and editing a video for crowdfunding to help us raise funds to open our cat café, though. It’s always important to have someone else do all the hard work for you. We were well looked after by the staff when not feeling well; it’s good to know that they are well behaved. It was a lot of effort writing this today and really hope we feel better tomorrow.

Sushi: I just needed to add that the vet knew after 5 minutes of meeting us, that I was the thinker out of the two of us and that boys are stoopid.

Day 9: We feel so much better this morning, for this reason we decided we won’t leave the staff alone and made them stroke and play with us. It was a day of much sleeping and purring as we were still tired from the scary injection yesterday but we had lots of cuddles so it was nice.

Sushi: It was definitely a day of laziness and pampering. My favourite bit was sitting with the staff and watching Gossip Girl on the only break I let them have today.



Day 10:  After sleeping for two days, we decided that now it was time to go wild. We hoped the staff were ready. Despite this we were good as we have more to worry about than just playing; we do have a cat café to open after all. Because of this we thought we’d better let the staff get on with work.

Day 11: We have decided that the staff are dedicated to opening a cat café for us so we have started purring whenever the staff come near us when we’re laying down. It’s a treat to them to get to hear us purr so often. Whilst we slept today, we sent the staff out to do some more filming of our promotional video for when we start crowdfunding.

Sir Fluffington: I’m starting to live up to my name as I’ve noticed my fur is getting extremely thick and fluffy; it makes laying down anywhere super comfy.



Day 12: The staff have started hoovering with us in the room which is a little scary but we’re brave kitties (we have to be in order to open a cat café). The sun was out today and it was lovely laying in it but too hot to play much so we slept and had lots of fusses.

Sir Fluffington: I didn’t let that hoover get the best of me. Here’s the picture to prove it. I also ate my first crane fly. Sushi caught it but I sneakily stole it and ate it before she could get it back. I was kind enough to leave one leg for her though.



Day 13: It was hot and sunny again and we laid in the sun for a while before we got given some exciting new toys. They were fluffy things on sticks. We chased them and jumped super high to get them. We even practised walking the staff by holding the toy in our mouths; we’re sure this will come in handy in the future. Eventually it was too much though and the staff had to put us in front of our water so that we’d drink, even though we didn’t want to stop.

Sushi: The new toys were so much fun but I didn’t want to stop, I had my first growl when Sir Fluffington tried to take the toy away from me and I had to hiss at him (that was a first too) to show him who’s toys they really are. He always steals all the toys, but not this time.



Sir Fluffington: Last week Sushi woke me by licking my bum…it was strange indeed. This week I decided I’d return the favour and woke her in the same fashion today; can’t say I enjoyed it but the look on her face was priceless.


Day 14: Today was fairly uneventful as the staff worked on the website for us and we slept lots, demanding cuddles when we woke.

Sir Fluffington: I experienced the bath for the first time and let me tell you, I don’t get why you humans take baths and showers. It’s all wet! I wanted out of that bath as quickly as possible. Just because I stepped in a little bit of my own poo, by accident might I add. I was forced into the bath and my feet washed against my will. I’m pretty sure that’s assault. I won’t press charges as I admit pooey feet aren’t a good thing.


Sushi: I think I discovered my one true love today! Armpits! I don’t know why, there’s just something about them that makes me go all gooey inside and want to snuggle. I love armpits.

No comments:

Post a Comment