13 Nov 2013

Thundermeow

Week 6: Sushi: I saw Sir Fluffington snort water. It was while one of the staff was giving me a cuddle, we just turned and looked at each other straight afterwards and Sir Fluffington just looked shocked and confused.



Sir Fluffington: I’ve discovered that blankets are amazing; they are soft and cosy and I can knead them for hours. I’ve tried getting milk from them but strangely it doesn’t work, however I keep the blanket in my mouth just in case. Because of the blanket I often sit on the staff now, it’s a necessary evil and they do give me lots of fusses which I suppose is nice. I’m prim and proper and purr for the staff when they do give me attention: got to motivate the workforce after all.

Sushi: I’ve had a go on the blankets but I’m not buying it at the moment, our amazing tower is better. We get to be up high and look down on everyone. It’s how things should be.

We are now allowed outside, though it’s a bit nippy out and we haven’t yet ventured out there. It has nothing to do with how scary it is out there because it’s not scary it’s just cold and windy and…often it’s wet, why go outside when you’re going to get wet? Yep, not scary one bit. We’ll go outside when it’s warm and sunny and go sun bathe (Sushi: Does it get warm and sunny in England?  Sir Fluffington: No, I don’t think so, we can keep using the cold as an excuse forever).

Sushi: I have decided that the staff have more use than just work slaves planning our café for us. They make excellent perches, I can sit on their shoulders or back and tower over the room. Have I mentioned how I like to look down on things? It makes me feel in control. I can never decide which shoulder to stand on though so I usually have to move between them. Shoulder pads should make a comeback in fashion, which would make the staffs’ shoulders even comfier.


As the staff have such a strange obsession with our litter tray we’ve decided to start alerting them as to when we are going to use it. They work hard all the time for us we thought it’s only fair to give them some joy back and let them know when we are going to go. Though we still find it odd how they like collecting our excrement but each to their own, they like it and we won’t stop them. What kind of staff would we be if we didn’t let them have a bit fun once every now and again? 


Sushi: I’ve realised that the staff enjoy giving me attention, so I have to make them work for it. For this reason I have decided the best place to go when I want attention is directly behind the staff, it’s my way of exercising them. At least this way they have to move about a bit and they get the best reward possible at the end: getting to give me attention. Everybody wins.


The staff have also set up this thing called thunderclap. It’s weird and uses facebook or twitter to send out a message with lots of people sending it all at once, it’s free and they need around 50 more people to do it. http://thndr.it/1hjvPip. We would do it ourselves as well but we’re too cool for facebook and twitter, it would just take too much time out of our important schedule of sleeping, playing and bossing the staff about.

No comments:

Post a Comment