20 Nov 2013

We like to meow it meow it

 Week 7: First off, we must apologise for the lateness of the blog, we write the blog but the staff have to put it up and guess what? They uploaded it and forgot to publish it. You can't get the staff for anything nowadays.

Sushi: Sir Fluffington meows all the time, even drinking doesn’t stop him meowing, he can meow whilst drinking. Don’t humans do tricks like that and get paid for it? Maybe he should work in a circus or something. The amazing meowing kitty…maybe he needs a better name than that but the main point is that I would get the tower we sleep on all to myself.

Sir Fluffington: I may meow a lot and different types of meows however I merely enjoy partaking in a spot of impressions and impersonating accents, you should hear my Russian accent, it’s jolly good.

That dog still comes to visit but we are starting to get used to it. Like it? No no no, we could never actively like a dog, who could? We merely put up with it. We may as well play with it though, would be a waste of a dog otherwise. Cats across the world use them as perfectly good tools, from play toys to beds. We’ll probably end up doing the same, the dog does make quite a good play toy. Haven’t tried using it as a bed yet but it isn’t big enough yet.

Sushi: The best thing about the dog is when it’s here at food time it wags its tail like crazy which is really fun to play with. It doesn’t even care I just play away and all it can think about is food. I’m able to think about far more than just food like sleeping, playing and ordering the staff to make a fuss of me whilst standing directly behind them after I've woken up.

It’s very strange indeed but the dog seems to share the staff's strange obsession with our litter tray. We don’t really want an audience when we are going but every time, the dog is there, watching with hawk eyes. It’s disturbing to say the least. Would you like it if every time you went toilet, someone was sitting there watching you? Didn’t think so!

Sir Fluffington: As a sir I need to exert my authority over the staff and I have decided the way in which I should do that is by putting one of my paws on their hand when they pick me up. It’s a bit like the queen’s wave but in cat form, my paw being on top of their hand shows them that I am in charge.


Sushi: For some strange reason Sir Fluffington insists on having conversations with the staff, he doesn’t seem to understand that they have very little understanding of ‘cat’, yet speaks to them as if they understand. The staff try and talk back but their ‘cat’ is so bad we’re both not really sure what they are saying. Sir Fluffington thinks they will learn but I have my doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment